We know this has been a truly stressful and scary time for everyone. We also know it will continue to be, especially as the need (or want!) for traveling away from home increases. We want you to know that we committed to doing everything in our power to make sure your mind is at ease when you stay at Main Street Inn.
With guidelines from the CDC; WHO; OSHA; and the American Lodging and Hospitality Association, we have come up with some very strict operating guidelines with a focus on cleaning. Here are some things you can expect to keep both guests and staff safe while you are at Main Street Inn:
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves (and additional PPE as required) during the check-in/check-out process and cleaning rooms. We know you are used to being greeted with our smiles as soon as you walk in, but please know we are still smiling even if you can’t see it.
- We also recommend that guests use face masks while during the check-in/check-out process to limit their exposure.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be available at the front desk.
- Stayover service will continue to be offered “a la carte,” something we actually started doing as soon as COVID-19’s danger was apparent. Instructions on this will be given to those guests who are staying for more than one night.
- Linens for sleeper sofas and extra pillows will now be provided upon request to limit their exposure between guests.
- We will also be unable to offer the tasty snacks in our lobby that you are used to like apples and cookies. We know this will be the hardest part to swallow…!
- Rooms will be vacant for at least 24 hours before hosting a new occupant; 24 hours is the recommended time. We will also be rotating reservations throughout the building so the same rooms aren’t being used each time.
- Luggage carts, lobby Keurig machines, lobby furniture, etc. will also be wiped down after EVERY use.
- Please note that our staff was already cleaning the lobby throughout the day, but it its frequency will be increased. Elevators, lobby restrooms, water fountains, vending machines, and the guest computer are some of the things that will see an increase of cleaning
We hope you understand that this is an ever-changing situation and that we are doing our best to keep everyone as safe as we can whether that be through the cleaning process or our reservation policies.
Copies of our cleaning guidelines for staff are available at the front desk upon request.
Please make sure to read the terms and conditions of the reservations you make. If you cannot make your reservation, please contact us (or the third-party website you used) to have it cancelled, as no-show reservations will be charged the full amount of the stay.
Please stay safe and healthy so we can see you soon!
Elissa Waybrighy – General Manager